The Clear Choice : Clearwave Electronic Water Softener System
There are many reasons why the Clearwave Water Softener System gets a huge vote of approval from the majority of customers who have tried it. First off, the price is very reasonable – it is relatively cheap, though not exactly dirt cheap. It makes shaving in the shower a lot easier. It will also eventually reduce household costs in the long run.
There is very little maintenance required by the unit. It even maintains the piping from the inside since it takes away hard water deposits. If you’re looking for an affordable water softener that does a good job of keeping your water clear of any hard water deposits even after years of use, then this might just be the product you’re looking for. Admittedly, there are a few drawbacks here and there, but they’re not anything you won’t be able to handle.
What You’ll Get with the Clearwave Electronic Water Softener System
Don’t expect the Clearwave Electronic Water Softener System to provide instant results especially in homes with pipes that have run hard water for years. However, even if the result are not immediate, you can be assured that they’ll be more apparent over time. Expect clearer dishes and shinier chrome after the unit has done its job.
You also won’t be able to see immediate savings once you install the Clearwave Electronic Water Softener System. Some customers even report an increase in the bills they had to pay each month. Well, you can credit that to the fact that you now have noticeable increase in your water pressure. This thing goes to work as soon as you install it.
The medium-term effect of course is that you tend to use less soap since the scale in your pipes is being removed on a regular basis. This water softener does this on a continuous basis. After some time you will see some white precipitates in the water. Remember that it took some time to build up the hard water deposits in the boiler and all the pipes so it will also take time to get rid of them completely. Rest assured, after several uses you won’t see any scaling in the dishwasher anymore.
- Go Lite. This water softener unit only weighs a total of 2.9 pounds.
- Low Shipping Weight. Total shipping weight along with the rest of the items that come with the package is about four pounds only. (Get a free shipping deal so you won’t have to think of this.)
- Designed to Replace Your Old System. This product is designed to replace the base exchange softening system.
- Removes Built Up Scale. This water softener removes any scales from the water that runs through the pipes.
- Takes Time. One of the usual complaints that customers make is that it takes some time before the actual effects become noticeable. It does take some time before all the scale from the lime and calcium build up is removed.
- Correct Installation Mandatory. This is true for any equipment, but since some report that it doesn’t work, this may be factored in as a draw back. One of the probable reasons why the Clearwave Electronic Water Softener System didn’t work in this reported case is due to poor installation, which means you have to follow the installation instructions correctly to get the desired results.
The Clearwave Electronic Water Softener System is a value-for-money, no frills system. Its a basic system, which means it simply does what get it should basically do. The drawbacks are subjective — how long you’ll see the effects is generally dependent of how much scale build up you already have on your pipes and whether or not it can begin to work for you is initially dependent on whether you’ve installed it correctly. All in all, this is a good product but then again, its clearly up to you.
|Average customer review out of 127 reviews:|
2 user reviews